Usa visa

asked Apr 27, 2016 in Family & Parenting by Rahat (51 points)
I just want to know tht my father is a usa cityzen . he got another married their now how could i proccess visa. he dont want to take me their. please help us to give any good suggestion

Related questions

1 answer
1 answer
1 answer
asked Dec 19, 2015 in Food & Drink by md apon (120 points)
0 answers
Welcome to Bissoy Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.